192.168.100.1 IP could be your router’s login portal address where you can log in as an administrator. There are a lot of IP addresses that are assigned to wireless routers and 192.168.l00.1 is one of them. But you cannot access all the ip addresses from a single router network connection. You need to open the correct portal address which your router is using by default.
May be it is quite difficult for you to identify the correct IP address of router I guess. That’s the reason why you are here and why we have written this guide on this website. Now, you don’t have to worry because, you can find tons of articles on our website and you will be able to pick the right IP address that your router is currently using.
I am assuming that your router’s default gateway address is 192.168.100.1. If yes, you can continue with this tutorial without any doubts. Otherwise, you can simply go back to the home page and type “192” in the search bar and hit enter to see all the ip addresses. If you know the correct address, you can pick that article and read instructions to log in.
Prerequisites That You Must Care…
Your router should be in working condition and all the lights in the router should be either green or blue in color. That is the very first requirement because, you cannot open the admin portal if the router is not working. Also, check out the other important requirements that you should really care about.
- Your router should be connected to power connection.
- You must have a pc or a smartphone in order to perform login task at the admin portal.
- Also, you should connect your personal computer or the smartphone to your router’s wireless connection.
- The IP address 192.168.l00.1 should be correct and you must not enter it with mistakes.
- On a final note, you should have a working set of username and password for logging in.
Forgot Login Password? Here’s A Sweet Tip For You
It is quite common for us to forget the password of our router, wifi connection and even a phone lock too. Never worry about that from today because, you can just restore it or you can directly use the default usernames and password shared below.
- The very first thing that you should give a try is, using the default username and password.
- Username – admin
- Password – 1234
- The next thing is to reset your router. Go to your wifi router and press that reset button which is present at the back of the router box for 15 seconds. Your router will be reset and you can use the above shared default login details for logging in to 192.168.100.1 portal.
Would you like to see the real login process now? let’s check out the steps available below.
Also Try – Below Router IPs:
192.168.100.1 Login – Wifi Settings Administration @ 192.168.I00.1 Portal
I know that you are eagerly waiting for a successful login at http://192.168.I00.I portal. No more waiting is required because you are a very few steps away from the whole process. Just follow the step by step instructions available right below.
- Visit http://192.168.100.1 or enter the ip address 192.168.l00.1 in the url bar of your web browser.
- It is suggested to visit the url mentioned in the above point or just click on the login button available before the first point.
- Once the router’s login page is loaded fully, you need to login by entering the correct username and password.
- The username is admin by default and password is what you have already changed to.
- If that doesn’t work, you can use username as admin and password as password or 1234 or admin.
- Otherwise, you can just reset the username and password by following the proper instructions. Check the above section for resetting router password without going to 192.168.100.1 login portal.
That’s how you can actually login to the router’s admin panel from your phone or pc. Still have any doubts? don’t forget to mention them in the comments below this article.
How To Change Wifi Password of Huawei Router?
It’s quite simple but you need to login to the portal before trying to change the password. Make sure that you follow the steps below after logging in.
- Open a web browser on your phone or pc which is connected with your router via wired or wireless connection.
- Now, go to http://192.168.l00.1 portal by entering the url in the browser.
- Type in the password followed by the username and hit that login button.
- Once you are inside the Huawei router admin panel, navigate to Settings.
- From there, choose Basic and tap “Wireless”.
- Select on Wifi Password bar and remove the old password from there.
- Enter or type the new password in that bar and hit “Save Changes” button or “Apply” button.
If your intention is not to change the password but to wipe off the old password. You can do it by resetting the router by pressing that small reset button for few seconds.
The Brands That Treat 192.168.100.1 As Their Default Gateway Address
If you start counting the number of brands that support the IP address 192.168.I00.1 as their admin portal address, you will definitely end up without a proper number. It’s because there are nearly thousand plus brands available and we have mentioned some of the most popular brands right below.
- D-Link (Only in specific countries)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which Router’s Default Gateway Is 192.168.100.1?
There is no such fixed thing existed in the internet world. Because, any router brand can use this IP address as their default gateway address. In fact, you can change the default gateway address on the admin panel and set it to something else from 192.168.I00.1.
2. What To Do When I Get “Err_Connection_Time_Out” While Opening 192.168.I00.I?
Nothing to worry! it’s a common error that you you and me see everyday on our phone or pc. Just refresh the page and make sure that your device is connected to the same router to avoid such errors.
3. Why Router Cannot Connect To 192.168.100.1?
Mostly because your router is having a different default gateway address. You need to find that IP address from the router’s manual or their official website or by doing the command prompt method. Then, you may try out connecting to that portal. Kindly, check out the requirements section of this article to follow some tips to avoid this issue.
If you are using any brand’s wifi router at your home or office, you should definitely want to make some changes to the router. That will actually improve the security to your network connection and sometimes, it will help to improve the speed of the internet connection. Follow all the guidelines shared above and leave your comments if you have any doubts regarding this tutorial.